Here is a round-up of coverage from the 2012 Graduate Employment Conference, organised by Gradcore, which took place in Leeds on 30 May.
- Conference speaker Bill Boorman reviews the event in his post Graduates And Employability #GEC12
- Bill Boorman’s live blog of The Employability Panel #GEC12
- Bill Boorman’s live blog of Paul Hazell’s session on employability data and the Wilson review
- Live blog of the opening keynote from Steve Rothberg
- Review of Bill Boorman’s keynote on mobile – The mobile people – 10 thoughts on employability from #gec12
- Steven Rothberg on the US labour market and graduate employability
- Bill Boorman on ‘the mobile people’
- Paul Hazell talks HEFCE employability data
- Rowan Foster on Gradcore’s 2012 SME graduate employer survey
- What can graduate enterprise teach about employability?
- Social, local, mobile and graduate employability
- Lies, damn lies and graduate employment statistics
- Social capital: What is it? And why does it matter?
- Martin Edmondson wraps-up the 2012 Graduate Employment Conference
[The tag cloud is made up of tweets from the #gec12 twitter stream]