On 17 August 2012 Sukh Pabial ran an event entitled Positive Psychology in Application. Here is a round-up of content from the event, which I will continue to update. Please let me know if I have missed anything.
Before the event, Sukh published a set blog posts outlining the content for the event. They were . . .
- Positive Thinking and Positive Psychology
- The Gratitude Visit
- Bad Things Happen
- Signature Strengths
- Positive Energy Networks
- Positive Psychology at Work
- Positive Institutions
Other bloggers also talked about the event . . .
- I ran a Q&A with Sukh in which he discusses the event
- The event was mentioned by Doug Shaw in this post – Positively Psyched
- Rob Jones talked about the event in his post, The one with the mumbo jumbo
- Ian Pettigrew explains why he was going to the event in Positive Psychology in Application
- David Goddin ran a series of guest posts from Clare Manning, Ian Pettigrew, Julie Drybrough, Kev Wyke, Perry Timms, Meg Peppin, Jon Bartlett and Phil Willcox in the build up to the event. You can see the posts here.
And after the event came . . .
- A Storify of the event from David Goddin
- A Storify of the event from me
- A review of the event by Jobsite’s Mervyn Dinnen – Introduction to positive Psychology
- David Goddin’s review of the event – A Social Learning Masterclass
- Martha Wright’s picture and reflections – Picnics and positivity
- Sukh Pabial’s slides from the event
- Some images from the day by me
- Interview with Sukh Pabial on the difference between positive thinking and psychology
- A post from the session on How orgainsations can adopt positive psychology