Whilst we work on how to showcase our work on the site I wanted to pull together some of our recent work.
Here are the live blog posts from last month’s Mobile Recruitment conference. As well as live blogging we did a few video interviews with speakers and added these to the posts later in the day.
Whether or not recruitment is your bag, I’d check out the Google post because of how Google see mobile developing. Also take a look at the great tips in the post on how to create video from your mobile phone – useful advice for anyone shooting video on their phone.
- Using Mobile As An Employee Engagement Tool
- Panel debate at The Mobile Recruitment Conference 2012
- Insights From The UK’s Largest Mobile Recruitment Surveys
- How to Target Job Seekers through QR Codes, SMS and Location Based Services
- How to Create Videos for Recruitment Using Your Mobile Phone
- How Krispy Kreme UK developed a mobile strategy in nine months
- What Recruiters Need To Do To Go Mobile in Recruitment
- Google’s Insights into Job Seekers’ Mobile Recruitment Activities and Future Mobile Trends