I am compiling a list of links to content generated from the Tru Amsterdam recruiting unconference, which was held in the YER headquarters, Amsterdam on 28 and 29 April 2011.
At the event I produced a live blog but have put all links from that in this post too. Let me know if I have missed anything and I will add to the list. I will update this post as more content is published.
- Content track – identify users and deliver what they need #truamsterdam
- Why the Dutch are world leaders at social media #truamsterdam
- Data mining candidates’ social footprint #truamsterdam
- Top 10 Dutch recruitment channels for 2010 #truamsterdam
- The role of communities in recruiting – #truamsterdam
- Guerilla marketing discussion at #truamsterdam
- The future of job boards – part 3 #truamsterdam
- Creating professional sector talent pools
- Kevin Wheeler on the future of work at #truamsterdam
- #truamsterdam thinking: sudent recruiting, gaming and Empire Avenue
- 10 tech tools to test
- Talent pools ot JIT recruiting? #truamsterdam track headlines
- Internal sourcing: the Sodexo story from #truamsterdam
- Students and social media
- Every Picture Tells A Story Featuring @OscarMager And The Faces Of #truAmsterdam
Posts from Marc Drees
Marc is a leading Dutch blogger on online recruitment and produced some interesting posts. Here are links to the Google Translate versions. You can see all the posts over at his blog Recruitment Matters.
A big thanks to Keith Robinson for helping out with these.
- Do graduates know how to use social media to find jobs?
- Bill Fischer lifts the lid on TheSocialCV
- Ton Rodenburg on employer branding
- Stephane Le Viet on job postings on Facebook
- Rob Van Elburg talks guerilla marketing at #truamsterdam
- Bill Boorman on the big topics at #truamsterdam
- Kevin Wheeler talks to Ruxandra Fratescu
Plus . . .
- This great image mash-up from Oscar Mager
- The Making of the wrap from Truamsterdam delegates
- #truamsterdam delegates review the event in one line and in one take
- Fighting the dragon of social recruiting
- Bill Boorman on content that’s good for sharing
A big thanks to Oscar Mager for his photography and filming
Thoughts on truamsterdam from Rob Van Elberg, Bill Boorman, Kevin Wheeler and Patrick Bonstra
Sherrie Valderrama on internal sourcing at Sodexo
Olfertjan Niemeijer shares his Twitter strategy
Patrick Bonstra on ROI engagement
Recruitment and social media ROI – a clip from a very lively track
Max Heywood on talent pools and just in time recruiting
Kevin Wheeler on extreme recruiting
What can we expect from #truamsterdam
And finally . . .
Some Tweetreach stats for you to enjoy.