I am running a session on how to conduct effective meetings. Here is some of my research so far:
- Wikipedia page on meetings
- Six tips for more effective meetings from effectivemeetings.com
- Recent Studies Help Explain Why Some Meetings Fail – published 20 years ago
- Australian management consultant and author, Dan Kehoe's 12 reasons why meetings fail
- Lifehacker advice on meetings
I'm also planning to survey some editors around the business using SurveyMonkey and my chief executive has agreed to do a short video piece answering these questions:
What percentage of your working week is spent in meetings?
What makes an effective meeting?
Your top tips for an effective meeting.
And then there is this from the Fail blog . . .
see more pwn and owned pictures